Sometimes seen as an offcut, Salmon belly is a truly delicious piece of meat – it’s full of flavor and all the goodness of omega-3!
If you enjoy the taste of salmon and want a cut with a more distinct flavor, try salmon belly! Be it slow roasting or a quick pan fry, salmon belly can satisfy your taste bud like no other !
1. Each belly is around 150-200 gm. 450gm will consist of 2-3 stripes of belly.
2. All bellies are vacuum packed into 1 food grade nylon bag.
3. Skin on, with bones removed.
1. Caution : Cannot be eaten as sashimi.
2. Defrost slowly to preserve the juiciness of the salmon. The slower the process, the better.
(For example, defrost in the fridge for 6 hours is better than defrost in the kitchen for 2 hours.)
1. Keep frozen and use within 6 months.
2. Do not refreeze once defrosted.