Salmon is well known for its distinctive flavor, firm texture and distinctive color.
It is versatile and can be baked, grilled, poached, fried and more.
This is the perfect portion and is a great source of fatty acids and vitamins and will make up part of your healthy diet !
1. Each fillet is around 100 gm.
2. Each fillet is vacuum packed in food grade nylon bag.
3. Skin on, with bones removed.
1. Caution : Cannot be eaten as sashimi.
2. Defrost slowly to preserve the juiciness of the salmon. The slower the process, the better.
(For example, defrost in the fridge for 6 hours is better than defrost in the kitchen for 2 hours.)
1. Keep frozen and use within 6 months.
2. Do not refreeze once defrosted.